Hello, my name is Curt McMurray-Branscombe and I am a creative director and freelance artist. Thank you for taking the time to browse our website.
During my six years as a Creative Arts Director at a fast-growing church in Northern California, I was responsible for all multi-media production and marketing strategies. Now, I would love the chance to bring my experience to you! Through my roles as Creative Arts Director, and freelance artist, my experience includes:
- Developing organization and community communication/promotion campaigns for print, social media, online use, radio and T.V.
- Utilizing the latest in audio/visual media software (using Adobe Creative Suite)
- Recording and producing music, jingles and voice-overs
- Recruiting and developing teams of volunteers and paid staff
- Producing for a 30-minute program that aired weekly on local FOX and ABC networks for Humboldt County, as well as several radio programs across counties in California and Oregon.
As a remote freelance artist, I am available to devote all my time and energy into a project and give my full attention. If you would like to know more about me or contact me regarding your next project I would love to get started with you.
Collaboration with Curt Branscombe of Fountain Street Design has been an amazing experience. As a small business owner myself, it’s important to me to work with individuals who demonstrate the highest professional and ethical standards. Curt has an in-depth knowledge of the music industry and a wonderful grasp of what is fresh and current within the world of design. He possesses a rare, can-do attitude and will tackle any project, large or small, with the same delightful enthusiasm.
Jennifer Crafton | Crafton Designs